Woot! We've got Tessa Bailey here today with a fun top 10 list. If yall haven't read her she's freaking awesome and the Queen of dirty talking. It's *swoon* worthy. lol
Unfortunately, their two best friends are deeply, disgustingly in love. Forced together, the mutual attraction simmering beneath the surface of Brent and Hayden's non-relationship grows with every argument until it explodes into a scintillating night of mind-blowing sex. And it wont be the last, as far as Brent's concerned.
Hayden has a secret, though. Her father's company is relying on a merger to save them from financial ruin, and only Hayden's marriage to the CEOs wealthy son can secure the deal. If she's to protect her family, she'll have to forget Brent. And he has no intention of being forgotten.
Amazon All Romance Goodreads
Top Ten Christmas Gifts for HIM that really benefit HER
- Magic Mike on DVD - "Honey, it's a movie about male camaraderie! Think of it as a buddy cop movie, except they're wearing G-strings underneath their uniforms.”
- A sleep mask - "Darling, you need to get more rest. You're working yourself to the bone!" TRANSLATION: "I don't want the glow from my Kindle to wake you up when I'm binge reading at two am."
- Life-size cardboard cut-out of Henry Cavill – “But you LOVED Superman!”
- Cologne – TRANSLATION: No one gave you permission to stop smelling good after I became a sure thing.
- Gym Membership – “I’m not saying you have to look like the men on my book covers, I’m just asking you to TRY.”
- Starbucks gift card – “Are you running to Starbucks? Grab me a latte, wouldya? Oh hey, this is a great opportunity to use the gift card I bought you!”
- NHL season tickets – Because hockey players.
- Wine – As in, “I’m sorry, babe, were you still drinking that?”
- GPS – No more forty miles jaunts in the wrong direction before pulling over to ask for directions.
- Couples massage – The only time it’s perfectly acceptable for another woman to rub your man down with oil.
Find Tessa Online!
We've got a huge month long giveaway going on.
Check out Tessa's guest post and leave her some comment love.
Then enter over there ----->
[Are you a blogger? Leave your link so I can visit you too! ~Anna]