So! Jeanette Murray! Have yall read her? Total make a girl swoon and gigglesnort kinda read. Gah but I do adore Murray's sports romances. She's just a hoot! Yall check out her post --she's talking her top 10 Christmasy bits--and leave her some comment love down below! ~Anna
10. Oversized hoodies in the cool morning before I’m fully awake.
9. All-Christmas music stations on the radio finally make sense to me.
8. Picking out a new “theme” to our gift wrapping
6. The 947 ways to doctor hot chocolate
4. My kid as she hums carols and sings all the words wrong
3. When the packing of the Jeep for holiday travel starts rivaling a Tetris game, and we win.
2. Straight No Chaser’s 12 Days of Christmas (Fave Christmas song!)
1. Knowing I’ve still got a few years left to watch the magic on my daughter’s face when she sees “Santa” was here.
Aileen is a sports reporter trying to make a name for herself without relying on her looks, And what better way to do that than to break a scandal about one of the fastest rising stars on the Santa Fe Bobcats? Killian seems too good to be true, so she knows he must be hiding something….It’s hard enough breaking into the NFL—even more so when you’re a single dad. Killian isn’t proud that he’s keeping his son a secret, but his ex has a reputation that could tarnish his squeaky clean image for good. So when Aileen starts sniffing around, Killian decides to distract her by any means necessary..But Aileen is more than capable of giving as good as she gets…\
Amazon | All Romance | Goodreads
What’s with the two names? Great question. Jeanette writes for a few different publishers. And due to the timing of some releases, two names just seemed like the right option. But Jeanette can assure you, no matter which pen name you’re reading, you’re going to get sexy contemporary love..
Find Jeanette Online
Soooos! We have a huge grand prize drawing going on during AFTH2014!
Just leave Jeanette a comment with your favorite Christmas list then jump over to THIS page to enter the Giveaway Widget!