I picked up book one earlier this year on audio to help me get through my fitbit walking because seriously I hate walking. And this audio. Holy hotness. The narration was excellent and the story fantastic. And then I had to read more.
I'm really enjoying the series and the focus on working dogs from all walks of life. So far I've read a police dog, a rescue pup, an explosives dog and a protection canine. I just loved them all to bits.
DD, well, Harley the explosives dog from the latest release, is taking over today. Yall check out his Letter to Santa and give him some comment love~anna
I’m writing to say that as a loyal and trusted member of my pack, I’ve been a very very good dog. You can ask my master, arson detective Noah Glover. It’s just that you might have heard a few stories from my Alpha about my conduct. I can explain.
1. Well, there was that time last spring when I rolled in unicorn poop. At least, it seemed like that’s what it must have been, so moist, so delightfully smelly. My owner called it horse $#&*#$&$. Difference of opinion. Okay?
2. And, of course, who can blame a dog for wanting to get his party on at the 4th of July firefighters’ cookout? I always volunteer for clean-up duty.
3. Then there was that unfortunate incident with the neighbor’s cat. He started it. Snapchat proof is attached.
4. And Halloween? No dog should have to deal with this. I’m just saying.
5. And, about last night. I just got a bit excited. It’s Christmas.
So, if you can forgive a dog for being a dog, I’d love a box of treats, a few chew toys, and a jar of peanut butter. Oh yeah, and something for the neighbor’s cat to show there’s no hard feelings, like maybe a mouse, or liver. I hear he’s into weird stuff.
Noah Glover and his K-9 are a fearless duo, and Noah has clearly met his match with the brave, beautiful Carly. Soon they team up to track down the arsonist behind the blast – a psychotic criminal who’s intent on framing Noah. Meanwhile, the sparks between Noah and and Carly could ignite a five-alarm fire. Should they smother their feelings in the name of justice…or fan the flames of passion?
*covers link to Amazon
Yall be sure to enter the giveaway!
There are books and giftcards and other goodies!