Oh man. These were all review copies. *hangs head* A couple I requested but most sent as cold requests that just showed up on my doorstep but looked SO good! And then I ran out of time. Yeah...Blogger Shame Challenge here I come. lolTop
TenTwelve 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)
2. Down Shift by K Bromberg (Amazon | Goodreads)
3. Illusion Town by Jayne Castle (Amazon | Goodreads)
4. Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine (Amazon | Goodreads)
5. Take Me Home by Erika Kelly (Amazon | Goodreads)
6. Texas on My Mind by Delores Fossen (Amazon | Goodreads)
7. Highland Spitfire by Mary Wine (Amazon | Goodreads)
8. Duke of My Heart by Kelly Bowen (Amazon | Goodreads)
9. The Vatican Princess by CW Gortner (Amazon | Goodreads)
10. The Viscount Risks It All by Erin Knightley (Amazon | Goodreads)
11 The Exposure by Tara Sue Me (Amazon | Goodreads)
12. Flameout by Keri Arthur (Amazon | Goodreads)
Oh yeah. Look at that #Covergasm!
I really enjoyed book one and have been looking forward to this one.
*pets the pretty*
Tori’s come home after her husband’s death, intent on escaping the public eye. It’s just her luck that Delon limps into her physical therapy office, desperate for her help. All hard-packed muscle and dark-eyed temptation, he’s never been anything but a bad idea. And yet, seeing him again, Tori can’t remember what made her choose foolish pride over love…or why, with this second, final chance to right old wrongs, the smart thing would be to run from this gorgeous rodeo boy as fast as her boots can take her.