TBR Pile Knockout is hosted by Ana of Beach Bum Reads and Anna of Herding Cats & Burning Soup. This meme was created to tackle our HUGE and STILL GROWING TBR piles.
We'll be posting the 1st and 3rd Monday each month. Our goal is to make a rather nice dent in our TBR piles. So, aside from our other lovely reads, we will be making sure ONE book out of our TBR pile will be read :)
Want to join in? Check out the rules:
1. Go to your TBR pile and randomly pick one book off your list!
- We'll be using random.org to pick our reads.
- Type in the number of books in your TBR pile where it says "MAX"
- Then click generate and it will give you your randomly selected book!
- NOTE: If the book chosen via random.org is part of a series, you can go ahead and read the first book in said series.
2. Come back here every other week (or however often you'd like to join in) and link up your "TBR Pile Knockout" post in the linky below! [posts can include anything, cover, if you're excited about the pick, a review, etc]
Don't have a blog? You can still join in! Just link in your Goodreads reviews or add link the Amazon/B&N page for the book and leave your thoughts in a comment on this page :)
So I still need to read...
Okay. So I'm actually reading the Reluctant Dom right this very second! That kinda counts, right?
Yes. I think it counts. My meme. It counts. It does.
So. I'm skipping this week's pick. I'm going to try to get two of my missed books read. Finish up the Reluctant Dom and read Her Greek Romance which is one I actually do want to read. I just haven't been reading quite as fast as normal and have been getting distracted by pretty new books that have come in. I'd say "no chocolate" or some such foolish thing until they're read but honestly I like my chocolate way too much to risk it.
SOooooOoo how have yall done? You liking your picks for this next couple weeks?