SEAL of Honor
Wilde Nights in Paradise **Pick of the Litter** 5 stars!
Wilde for Her
Former homicide detective Camden Wilde has been in love with his ex-partner, Eva Cardoso, for longer than he cares to admit. Not that it matters. She’s shoved him into the friend zone, and after living through the hell of his parents’ violent deaths, Cam’s unable to give her the idyllic life she secretly desires.
Eva’s never met a person who hasn’t let her down. Cam may be sex personified, but he’s the only man she can trust, and there’s no way she’ll risk their friendship on the off-chance they could be more. Especially not after the one scintillating night she’s trying—and failing—to forget.
When a murder-for-hire contract on his head lands Eva on his doorstep, Cam knows it’s time to put up or shut up. He’s done biding his time, and he’ll be damned if he lets the delectable detective ignore what’s between them, no matter the cost.
Amazon All Romance Goodreads
I love the holidays. Okay, yeah, I can do without the snow, but other than that I really enjoy the season. Christmas carols. Quality time with family, friends. Tons of oh so good food that is oh so bad for you. Every year, my family gets together and combines all three of those things for one Saturday filled with cookie-making goodness. It’s our tradition to spend the entire day making dozens of batches of Christmas cookies and then split them up at the end of the evening so everyone has some to take home for Santa’s visit. It’s always been a favorite tradition of mine because, well, who doesn’t like cookies?
So, with that in mind, I wanted to share one of my absolute favorite cookie recipes. If you like chocolate and mint together, this recipe will be your undoing. In the best possible way, of course.
ANDES MINT COOKIES RECIPE
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 48 Andes mints
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt together the butter, brown sugar, and water, stirring occasionally.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until melted. Let stand 10 minutes to cool. Add the remaining ingredients and combine to form a dough.
- Chill the dough at least 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, leaving ample space between the dough balls.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, and on top of each cookie, place half of an Andes mint. Allow the mint to melt and then swirl the mint over the cookie with the back of a spoon or a knife.
Oh, and what the hell? I’ll even throw in some holiday themed man candy because man candy is like cookies. You can’t have just one.
And, just ‘cause I can, how about a giveaway? I’ll pick one commenter to receive an e-copy of my latest book WILDE FOR HER.
Find Tonya Online!
We've got a HUGE month long giveaway going on ---->
Check out the post and leave Tonya some comment love!
In addition to the grand prize giveaway Tonya is offering an e-copy of Wilde for Her to one commenter! So leave her some pretty comments :) Yall feel free to drop your own, erm, Christmas cheer Man Candies down in the comments!!