Oh and yall Mackenzie Family Christmas is FREE right now so be sure to snag a copy of that before you head out!
10. Good excuse to ditch madness and soak in a hot bath with drink of choice.
9. Plethora of Christmas romances out there to choose from.
8. Reading about Christmas cheer puts me in a the Christmas mood.
7. A Christmas romance is a present to myself.
6. No matter what drama the characters are going through, there’s always a happy ending.
4. Steamy romance keeps you warm in December.
3. Steamy romance suggests Christmas traditions you share with only one other person.
2. Christmas romances can give you a boost on gray winter days (and too-hot days in July too!)
1. And the number one reason—It’s Romance! Which is a fantastic read ANY time of year!
Readers do you love Christmas romance? Or can take it or leave it? Do you, like me, enjoy reading it in the off season? Or does it have to be at Christmas?
Leave a comment to be in a drawing for a $25 gift card to your choice of bookseller! And grab a romance (any romance), slide into a hot bath, and enjoy.
~ Jennifer Ashley