Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters is all about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.
I'll share my delights or my disasters. Yall feel free to join in and create your own posts, share your favorite recipes, what have you.
Gah. I love pizza. One of my favorite foods.
Thought this week I'd do it a little different...
This one's so easy. Grab whatever toppings you'd like.
Perfect for a picky family or if you have guests that each like something different.
Spray your muffin tin lightly.
Add and press dough into each tin then layer on sauce, cheese and toppings.
Bake according to package directions. Mine was at 425 for 15 minutes.
Okay. These were super easy and pretty cute!
I forgot to spray my tins so had to wiggle them out but they still looked pretty good I think.Next time I might make my own dough but the store bought worked great.
What's your favorite way to have pizza?
Pizza "Cupcakes" Recipe
1 can pizza dough
toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 425
- Press a chunk of dough into each muffin tin until bottom of each is covered
- Add in a teaspoon or so of sauce
- Cover completely with cheese
- Add toppings
- Bake at 425 for 15 or so minutes (according to dough instructions)
- Let cool for a few seconds then remove from tin