Alright dearlings. I'm going to host my first Reading Challenge!!
We're gonna keep this pretty simple...
~Read books with a hero/heroine that's into sports
~Review the book (on a blog or Goodreads)
~Link those reviews into our linky list each month
~and WIN prizes!!
- If you'd like to join in the goal is to read at least 6 "Sports" Romances in 2013 but you can read as many as you'd like!
- Everyone's welcome to join! You either need to have a blog or Goodreads account to post your progress/reviews (both are FREE, if you need help setting up let me know)
- The challenge begins 1/1/2013 and ends 12/31/2013. Yall can join up any time though!
- There will be a post the 1st of each month here on herding cats & burning soup for you to link your reviews in for the the month.
- You can participate each month or here and there :) Just have fun with it and stop by when you'd like!
- The books don't have to be all about sports :)
- Just a hero/heroine that is an athlete
- Need some ideas? Check out this LIST on Goodreads!
- Can be ebook or print, Novella or full length, stand alone or part of a series, PNR/historical/contemporary, etc.
- The sports: Auto racing, baseball, football, hockey, soccer, running, biking, etc. They're all fair game :)
- The Tailgater: 6 books
- Sports Lover: 12 books
- The Die-Hard Fan: 26 books
- Total sports nut! 52+ books
To Sign Up:
- Fill out the linky sign up our our Challenge Page!!
- Make a post about joining the challenge on your blog (or if you don't have a blog on FB, etc)
- Let us know you're joining in!!
Got Questions? Let me know?