Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters is all about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.
I'll share my delights or my disasters. Yall feel free to join in and create your own posts, share your favorite recipes, what have you.
So. Much. Deliciousness!
Yeah. Alright, so not the healthiest ingredients but so worth it!
Cut up your marshmallows, add in sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk.
Heat and bring to a boil stirring constantly for five minutes.
The marshmallows are going to fluff up big time but then will reduce as they dissolve.
Remove from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir well.
Fold in chopped walnuts and vanilla!
Pour and smooth into an aluminum lined pan.
Cool completely then cut into pieces.
Mmmm. Yeah. It's really, really good.
This was my first try at fudge and it was so darn yummy.
I'll definitely be trying it again! Probably with a smaller pan so the fudge is a bit thicker but still damn good as it was :)
5 Minute Fudge Recipe (click HERE for printable recipe)
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 1/3 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter, chopped
16 large marshmallows, cut up
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Line an 8x8 pan with aluminum foil
- In large saucepan mix together evaporated milk, sugar, salt, butter and marshmallows
- Bring to a boil on medium heat stirring constantly for 5 total minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted
- Stir in vanilla and walnuts
- Spread into baking sheet and cool completely before cutting into servings