Nothing’s sexier than a man in Wranglers…except maybe four men in Wranglers!
Olivia Vance thought the best part of her dude ranch vacation was going to be the Texas scenery. Boy was she wrong. Literally falling off a bus and into the arms of Ray Ronch flames fantasies involving him and several of his hunky ranch hands.
Ray Ronch likes being in charge, in the bedroom and on his ranch. After one night of having Olivia along with his long time lover, James, he’s sure they all have something special together. But an unscrupulous IRS agent is taking his ranch. He’s got nothing to offer her except the ability to fulfill her fantasy of being with four men.
Ray’s given Olivia a wonderful gift in helping her realize her fantasies, but she really wants James and Ray. Will she find the courage to take on the IRS, the west, and have her cowboys for keeps?
Type: Contemporary Romance/Erotica, Menage (m/m/f), Novella
Heat: 5 out of 5
Rating: 4 out of 5
Alright so I have a thing about not reading book blurbs. I kinda like being surprised when I'm reading and oh.my.god. Yeah, big damn surprise. But in a good way. There's a lot of hot and heavy cowboy lovin' in Ronch Ranch and it'll definitely get your pulse racing. Can't help but love that!
Ronch Ranch is a quick, get down to business, kinda novella with a fun set up of a city girl vacationing at a Dude Ranch, in the middle of nowhere Texas, that's filled with a blasted plethora of sexy-as-sin cowboys that are a little closer to each other than you might expect.
I enjoyed the main players and found the relationship between James and Ray...interesting. I've read a good bit of menage storylines but usually of the m/f/m variety so it was a little different seeing the guys involved with each other with and without their heroine. The chemistry between the group was pretty solid and I liked how open they all were with trying new things <g>
There's a bit of a storyline going on in the background with Ray being in jeopardy of losing his ranch. He's usually in charge and in command, of pretty much all aspects of his life, so you can imagine it wasn't his best moment. I kind of liked seeing the vulnerable side of him and how things played out for the trio and their relationship because of it.
Even though things moved a bit faster than I prefer and there were some editing blips here and there Ronch Ranch definitely hits the spot if you're feeling adventurous and looking for a hard and fast sexy read.
The Herd Archives
- ► 2016 (345)
- ► 2015 (496)
- ► 2014 (585)
- Chocolate, Roses & Handcuffs (oh my!) giveaway hop...
- Cat Thursday: the puppy love edition...
- My Familiar Stranger (Black Swan #1) by Victoria D...
- When She was Wicked (Honeycote #1) by Anne Barton
- The Inside Out Trilogy w/ Lisa Renee Jones + givea...
- Tasty Tuesday: Pasta Salad!
- A Man to Trust by Cheryl Yeko
- Shuffle Up and Deal by Susan DiPlacido + giveaway
- Friday Finds: Free & On Sale
- Chrismukkah & Festivus Decorations!
- Inherited Damnation Tour: Guest Post w/ Claire Ash...
- Cat Thursday...oh the shame!
- To All A Good Night anthology
- Game for Love (Bad Boys of Football #3) by Bella A...
- If Wishes Were Shadows (The Shadows #1) by A. Sang...
- Tasty Delights--Vegetarian Chili!
- Spotlight: Velvet by Xavier Axelson + giveaway!!
- TBR Pile Knockout (3)
- Vanilla on Top by CJ Ellisson + giveaway (open INT...
- Um, Saturday Selections? Free & On Sale goodies!
- All He Ever Desired (Kowalski Family #5) by Shanno...
- Cat Thursday...the nekkid edition...
- Spotlight: Bonded (Mating Ritual #2) by Ria Candro...
- Kitten Reviews!
- Spotlight & Excerpt: Holiday Jinx by Abbey MacInni...
- Tasty Tuesday: Yellow & Red Tomato Bruschetta
- ROFLOL Giveaway Hop w/ Romance at Random!
- The Nymph's Labyrinth (The Nymph Series #1) by Dan...
- Friday Freebies: Free & On Sale Books for the week...
- Purrs of Wisdom Tour + giveaway (ends today!!)
- Cat Thursday...just a smile...
- Under the Mistletoe (Lucky Harbor #6.5) by Jill Sh...
- Rescuing Lacey by Rebecca Heflin
- Tasty Delights-- Cinnamon Roll Waffles!
- TBR Pile Knockout (2) + Seduction of the Billionai...
- Mirrorlight by Jill Myles
- Friday Finds! Free & On Sale Books
- Ronch Ranch by Mari Freeman
- Cat Thursday...ssssstreeeetchhhhh...
- Guest Post w/ Mari Freeman + giveaway (open INT)
- Tasty Tuesday: Tomato, Vegetable & Bean Soup
- Sports Romance Challenge Link Up
- Hunk for the Holidays by Katie Lane
- TBR Pile KnockOut (1)
- We're a whole year old today!! Woohoo!!
- ▼ January (45)
- ► 2012 (448)