Tasty Delights and Dazzling Disasters is all about playing in the kitchen and having some fun.
I'll share my delights or my disasters. Yall feel free to join in and create your own posts, share your favorite recipes, what have you.
So, yeah, I've gone about as far from "eat healthier" than I could possibly get and it's only a week into 2013. But OMG it was worth it!
Grab your cinnamon rolls of choice. Large ones will make a mid sized waffle. You can also combine 3 smaller cinnamon rolls to create a larger waffle :)
Using a waffle maker smoosh each roll and cook 2-4 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Spray waffle maker with cooking spray between each waffle.
Pour your icing over hot waffles and serve!
These are pretty decadent and so delicious. Mmmm. Not something to make all that often but for a special treat? Definitely. And they smell really flipping good when they're cooking!
Have you tried these before? Have a favorite waffle recipe?
Cinnamon Roll Waffle Recipe (for printable recipe click HERE)
1 can large cinnamon rolls with icing
1 cup powdered sugar
3 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray. Once hot add one cinnamon directly in the middle of waffle maker.
- Close completely and bake 2-4 minutes depending on your waffle maker
- Check periodically to see if waffle is finished. Should be golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining cinnamon rolls.
- To make glaze combine icing included with rolls, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla. Stir until combined
- Pour glaze over waffles and eat hot!