Peanut Butter Sugar Cookie Cups
Aren't they cute? Only 15 minutes for a pretty yummy treat!
I know I'm not usually one for store bought goodies but I couldn't help myself :)
Two simple ingredients needed. Sugar cookie dough and Reese's peanut butter cups.
Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
[You can use liners but they're VERY hard to get off the cookie cup once they cool.]
Cut up cookie dough into chunks that fill tin to the top like above.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
The cookie cups should fall slightly in on themselves some like on the right side.
If not thunk the tray lightly when putting it down.
Press a Reese's mini peanut butter cup into each cookie until the top is even.
The Reese's peanut butter cups will melt into the cookie cup. Mmmm.
These are small since I used the mini muffin tin but really they're the perfect little bite of yum.
Aren't these cute? Do you have a favorite quick and easy treat?
Peanut Butter Sugar Cookie Cups Recipe
1 bag of mini-Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice cookie dough into layers that are as deep as your muffin tin. Then quarter the slices
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Add a chunk of cookie dough into each spot
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes
- Bang slightly when putting tray on counter
- Press one peanut butter cup into each cookie cup until level with the top of the cup
- Remove from muffin tin and let cool
Makes about 30 cookie cups, total time 20 minutes