1. Break a rule (or a law.) Revenant HATES rule-breakers. Break a rule or a law at your own peril, because he doesn’t forgive very easily.
2. Sacrifice a demon for your own selfish pleasures. Blaspheme is, by nature, a healer, and taking a life goes against everything she is.
3. Make a move on Blaspheme. This won’t just get you on Santa’s Naughty List; it’ll get you on Revenant’s, as well. And trust me, you do NOT want on Revenant’s list. ANY list.
4. Make a move on Revenant. Blaspheme might not admit it, but she has a soft spot for that lovable fallen (sort of) angel. She’s a healer, so she might not kill you for flirting with Rev, but she can still make your life pretty miserable. She’ll make death seem like the easy way out.
5. Mess with the Horsemen. Sure, Revenant isn’t a fan of his niece and nephews, and he messes with them all of the time. But no one else is allowed to harm them. Those are the rules. :)Thanks again for having me, and happy holidays, everyone!!!
For five thousand years, Revenant believed he was alone in the world, a fallen angel beyond any redemption. Now he finds he has a twin brother who had all the light and love Revenant was denied. Caught in a tug of war between Heaven and Hell, he must weigh his thirst for revenge against his desire for a mysterious female named Blaspheme—a female whose very origins could deliver him into salvation . . . or destruction.Blaspheme has a deadly secret: she's the forbidden offspring of an angel and a fallen angel. Hunted by both heavenly and satanic forces, she has survived only by laying low and trusting no one. When Revenant claims he can save them both, how can she possibly believe him? But the powerful angel is persistence incarnate and for Blaspheme, there's no place she can hide in Heaven or Hell where he won't find her . .
Amazon | All Romance | BAM | Book Depository | Goodreads
Air Force veteran Larissa Ione traded in a career as a meteorologist to pursue her passion of writing. She has since published dozens of books, hit several bestseller lists, including the New York Times and USA Today, and has been nominated for a RITA award. She now spends her days in pajamas with her computer, strong coffee, and supernatural worlds. She believes in celebrating everything, and would never be caught without a bottle of Champagne chilling in the fridge…just in case. She currently lives in Wisconsin with her U.S. Coast Guard husband, her teenage son, a rescue cat named Vegas, and her very own hellhound, a King Shepherd named Hexe.
Find Larissa Online
Soooos! We have a huge grand prize drawing going on during AFTH2014!
Just leave Larissa a purty comment then jump over to THIS page to enter the grand prize Giveaway Widget! Plus enter her tour giveaway below. Yay!
a Rafflecopter giveaway