Hey guys! Today we've got Celia joining us for a spooky halloween post. Yall check it out then hit those comments and leave her some love! ~anna
Celia’s Spooky Top 10
Happy to be here on Herding Cats & Burning Soup with a spooky top ten for Halloween month!
Our furry and fangy friends are loads of fun, don’t you think? Here are my top ten spooky picks from television and film, featuring one or both of my favorite fantasy creatures: vampires and werewolves.
In no particular order…
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Okay, often more funny than scary, but still... it’s **Joss Whedon’s** work, people! How can it not be in my Top 10? Lol… And, of course, I’m one happy vampire fan since my favorite characters - Angel, Spike, Drusilla, Darla -appear in my next pick…
2. Angel. So much vampire goodness from our white hat vampire with a soul. Thanks, Joss Whedon!
3. Vampire Diaries. Tyler Lockwood is super broody, werewolf fun. And oodles of great vampires including: the Salvatore brothers Damon and Stefan, Caroline, Enzo, and of course, all of the Mikaelson siblings, who spin off into my next pick…
4. The Originals. Niklaus Mikaelson plays one tortured (and badass) vampire/werewolf hybrid. His vampire siblings Rebekah and Elijah also pack wicked vampire punch, along with their “frenemy” Marcel. Werewolf Jackson and vamp/wolf hybrid Hayley, too, kick up the action.
5. True Blood. Werewolf Alcide Herveaux is the definition of sexy, along with Bill Compton and Eric Northman!
6. The Underworld movies. Love those digitally rendered Lycans. And Kate Beckinsale plays one kickass vampire warrior, Selene.
7. Wolf (1994), starring Jack Nicholson. Seriously, it’s **Jack Nicholson**. Enough said. :-)
8. The Lost Boys (1987). A cult classic! Bad boy vampires in 80s fashion. Yes!
9. Blade (1998). A sword-wielding, half-vampire warrior from the Marvel Comics universe takes on evil vampires. Action, action, and more action. Love it.
10. The Cabin in the Woods. Only one werewolf in this one, and a brief (scary!) vampire appearance, but this comedy-horror masterpiece from Joss Whedon is one of my favorite scary movies of all time, so it earns the last spot in this year’s spooky top 10!
Designer and wolf Mina Carver didn’t mean to be rude to the handsome, glowering man claiming to be her ride, but she was busy working. Now she must endure a ride to the Black Hills with the cranky but sexy dominant wolf. Unexpected mating energy sparks between them, but still—should she dismiss, or kiss him?
Kisses win and they agree upon a no-strings fling. But with each wedding activity throwing them together, and their powerful chemistry and mate compatibility complicating matters, can two workaholics truly have their fun then walk away?
When not writing, you’ll find Celia exercising, reading a good book, hanging with her family, or indulging her addiction to Joss Whedon’s TV shows and movies.
Find Celia online
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Blog