2. Getting to wear PJs most days. I pretty much live in them since I work from home. I have more pj bottoms than regular pants. lol
3. That first taste of chocolate.
4. The perfect combo of fresh pjs, fresh sheets and a hot shower before bed.
5. The smell of rainy thundery storms.
6. Getting blog comments. I really appreciate them all. They mean so much to me. So. <virtual squishy hugs> at all of you.
7. Getting a note that someone read a book I rec-d and they loved it. *fist pump*
8. The UPS man bringing me books. I could lick him!
9. Getting to hang out with friends and just chattering away the hours goofing off.
10. Creating things. Art. The perfect review. Graphics. A connection. Around the house. I love that feeling when you sit back and look at what you've just made happen.
What makes YOU joyful?
A to Z: 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012
Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge? Leave your link below!