Bloggery updates. I'm doing really well with most of my 2015 blog goals so far this year. Yay! The weekly discussion topics have been going awesome (they're linked below). Thanks to everyone who has joined in on those! It's been a great time. I've gotten my author guest posting/interview guidelines forms completed and they're even being used already. And I'm streamlining and updating all of my blog graphics so they're matching and just a bit more sleek looking. Hopefully yall are liking those :) NetGalley is up 4% points too and one of my Edelweiss reviews is done. Whew! Came up with a new feature as well. So not a bad Jan at all.
Woots! A semi-new feature. Word from the Herd.
This is for two of my 2015 goals--tarting a new feature and hosting more discussion threads
So far so good!
This is more topics I think are important in our community but that are rarely addressed. If you have a topic you'd like discussed let me know!
Nothing huge planned at this point for Feb. Just putzing around as normal.
Oh! I do have two events coming up that are still open for blogger/author sign ups.
Sign Up--Claiming His Mate Tour
Sign Up--Share the Love Hop
I'm going for 1 book--I know. Lame. But I have a full dock of review books I've already committed to so aiming for one. Maybe I'll make it to more. That'd be great. For more info or to sign up go HERE!
Total Books Reviewed: 19
New to Me Authors: 8
Books towards Challenges: 10
- You Really Got Me by Erica Kelly --4 stars
- Nothing Between Us by Roni Loren-- 4 stars
- The Importance of Being Alice by Katie MacAlister--4 stars
- Sugar Rush Cookbook--4.5 stars
- The Wedding Vow by Cara Connelly--4 stars
- The Farther I Fall by Lisa Nicholas--4 stars
- In His Keeping by Maya Banks--3.5 stars
- Fragmented by Stephanie Tyler--3.5 stars
- Razed by Shiloh Walker--4 stars
- Homemade Decadence Cookbook--4.5 stars
- Bad Boys Online by Erin McCarthy--3.5 stars
- Montana Actually by Fiona Lowe--3.5 stars
- Carolina Blues by Virgina Kantra--4 stars
- Contradictions by Tiffany King--4 stars
- The Trouble w/ Texas Cowboys by Carolyn Brown--4 stars
- The Rebel at Copper Creek by RC Ryan--3.5 stars
- Bringing Home the Bad Boy by Jessica Lemmon--4.5 stars
- Hot and Bothered by Kate Meader--4 stars
- Hope Ignites by Jaci Burton--4 stars
Word from the Herd-- It's okay to NOT love a book. It's okay to REVIEW it too!
Word from the Herd-- The Insecure Blogger
Blogger to Author-- Using BCC when emailing
Word from the Herd--Why you should comment
Guest Post w/ Rebecca York
Guest Post w/ Carolyn Brown
Guest Post w/ Jess Michaels
Guest Post w/ Angela Addams
Guest Post w/ Alyssa Alexander
Meme-jack w/ PA DePaul
Guest Post w/ Jessica Lemmon
Cat Thursday--Mama & Me
Cat Thursday--Hot Guys and Cats. Round 4?
Cat Thursday--Feed Me...NOW
Tasty Delights--Killer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Tasty Delights--Slutty Brownies
Tasty Delights-- Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies
Tasty Delights--Hangover Hash
Tag: The Cat Herder--edition 5