Basically it's a review challenge for all us naughty bloggers who have managed to get a backlog of reviews from ages ago that just slipped through the cracks. All review books that count for the challenge have to have been on your review list for 6+ months.
This is my sign up post and where I'll keep track of progress.
Blogger Shame. I haz it. lol
- Daughter of the Spellcaster by Maggie Shayne (2012)
- The Escape Diaries by Juliet Rosetti (2012)
- Night Blade by JC Daniels (2013)
- The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski (2013)
- The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen (2013)
- In His Command by Rie Warren (2013)
- Shooting Scars by Karina Halle (2013)
- Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard (2013)
- Dark Moon by Kate Douglas (2014)
- Dark Redemption by Angie Sandro (2014)--this was a won copy
- Revanant by Larissa Ione (2014)
- To Kiss a Kilted Warrior (2014)--dammit I actually read this before it's release but forgot to review and have to re-read and haven't had the chance.
- Three The Hard Way by Sydney Croft (2014)
- Holding Strong by Lori Foster (Mar 2015)
Passionately Yours by Cara Elliott (May 2015)DONE! 1/18
- Wicked Ride by Rebecca Zanetti (June 2015)--probably a DNF. I wasn't enjoying it so put it down to try another day
- Vampire Most Wanted by Lynsay Sands(2014)
- Good Girls Don't Date Rock Stars by Codi Gary (2014)--it made me rage-angry at the time. Prob should be a DNF
- Hard to Hold On To by Laura Kaye (2014)
- Never Judge a Lady by her Cover by Sarah MacLean (2014)
- Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare(2014)
- The Wedding Band by Cara Connelly (2014)
- When It's Right by Jennifer Ryan (2015)
So. Obviously 2014 was NOT the year for me. It makes sense though. It was a brutal year with moving a business, construction at home and the herd getting contaminated catnip and spending a good 3 months nursing the survivors back to health and dealing with the loss of others.
One book win (gah that is a mean way to give a reviewer a win from a giveaway plus I didn't ever receive the actual in the mail prize boo!), a couple that really should be DNFs at this point but I wanted to give another try and a couple of Anna just screwed the pooch ones. Yeah. Blogger Shame. I haz it. Heh I'll be marking out titles as I review em. I need to do 2 a month almost to finish in one year. Whew! *wipes brow*