Lists! Time for lists! Things we're thankful for...
Lists and Books. Could there BE a better combo? lol
Hosted by Broke and Bookish
Question: Thanksgiving freebie -- tell us what you are thankful for! Books you are thankful for!
- I'm thankful for pretty book covers
- And sturdy bookcases to put them on
- For the bright light to browse them by
- And a comfy bed to read the one that's finally picked
- For the tiny little kitty bodies that snuggle next to me while reading. Yes, #MyCatReadsSmut
- And the soft blankets that keep us cozy
- For post it notes to mark all the awesome quotes we discover
- And the FB group to share them in
- For the friends who hang out there and squee along with us because seriously did you read what he just said? #swoons or joke with us over #SayNoToJungleSex
- and for Goodreads which makes book-stalking the next release so easy.
Sharing our "can't wait for them" reads! Hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Beautiful, brilliant—and reckless—Jocelyn has gone off the grid before, but never like this. In a desperate effort to find her, Charlotte joins forces with Max Cutler, a struggling PI who recently moved to Seattle after his previous career as a criminal profiler went down in flames—literally. Burned out, divorced and almost broke, Max needs the job.
After surviving a near-fatal attack, Charlotte and Max turn to Jocelyn’s closest friends, women in a Seattle-based online investment club, for answers. But what they find is chilling…
When her uneasy alliance with Max turns into a full-blown affair, Charlotte has no choice but to trust him with her life. For the shadows of Jocelyn’s past are threatening to consume her—and anyone else who gets in their way...