His Mistletoe Bride
Lost in a Royal Kiss
Though grateful for Aden’s help, Vivien has secrets she must keep hidden. Yet with her abductors still at large, she needs Aden’s protection almost as much as she craves his touch…
Amazon Book Depository Goodreads
Top 10 Reasons I Love Christmas!
- Christmas music: I get to listen to my favorite Christmas albums – A Christmas Cornucopia by Annie Lenox, and Wintersong by Sarah McLachlan.
- Champagne: My family loves to pull out the champers over the Christmas Season.
- I have an excuse to watch the entire trilogy of The Lord of the Rings on Christmas Day. It’s become something of a holiday tradition for me and hubby.
- I get to give away copies of my holiday historical romance, His Mistletoe Bride. I loved researching Regency Christmas traditions and incorporating them into the book.
- The food: I don’t beat myself up about what I eat, especially the sweet stuff. I come from a family of great cooks and bakers, so this is the time of year we roll out the goodies.
- The Christmas tree: I love decorating it and looking at it, lights all aglow!
- Christmas lights: The holiday season comes at the darkest time of year. The lights and holiday displays really brighten up our town and neighborhoods, which cheers the soul before we head into the January doldrums.
- Christmas morning: brunch with my hubby at my dad’s house. My stepmother always makes the most amazing meal. After eating, we pop open the champagne (naturally) and open our presents.
- Family: This time of year gives me the opportunity to reconnect with family, and makes me realize how lucky I am to be part of a big, loving family.
What are some of your favorite holiday things? One person who comments will win a copy of His Mistletoe Bride, and another person will win an ARC of my upcoming January book, Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard.
We've got a HUGE month long giveaway going on ---->
Be sure to check each day for new point entries!
Vanessa is giving away two awesome reads today!
Just check out her post and let her know some of YOUR favorite holiday things!