Yall give her a naughty welcome today and hit those comments! ~anna
1. In the shower: You’ve heard of shower beer, right? That cold one you take into the shower after a long day of work. Something about the hot water makes it just that much colder going down. Well, you need something stronger during the holidays, sister, so meet shower liquor. That empty shampoo bottle you’ve neglected to throw away? Clean that sucker out and fill it with vodka. Voila. Your own private bar/refuge from the relatives.
2. Under the tree: It’s like the world’s sneakiest drinking game. Or…is it the smartest? Every time you reach for another present to hand out, nip that flask from the tree stand and take a pull. Have breath mints handy.
3. Outside in the garage: In December, nature is your refrigerator. Take advantage! When your cousin’s kids start to make themselves a little too at home, putting their feet up on the furniture and eating the good chocolate, head out to the garage for “fire wood.” Nature kept that bottle of whiskey nice and chilled for you. Welcome to the party.
4. Under your pillow: One blessing around the holidays is every gets sleepy. There’s a lot of food and comforting sounds/smells/sights. When you feel that need for some solitude—and perhaps a peek at your Kindle—coming on? Head upstairs for a little R&R. You’ll slide right into dreamland after adding that airplane sized bottle of peppermint schnapps to your coffee.
5. In your stocking: Hiding a small flask in the toe of your stocking is fool proof because (unless someone is being pretty naughty) they won’t look until Christmas morning. And you have the added bonus of your family thinking you planned ahead with a nice, substantial gift. *Note: Be sure to replace flask with actual, substantial gift by Christmas morning.
Her best friend’s younger brother is forbidden…but he won’t take no for an answer.
Jasmine Taveras is the reason Sarge Purcell grabbed his six-string and bailed the hell out of New Jersey four years ago. She's the fuel for every song he's ever written-each one laced with bitter, hard-edged, hungry lust. Now, with his hugely successful band on temporary hiatus, Sarge is determined to prove to Jasmine that this "kid" turned into every inch the man she's always needed...
Men are slim pickings for a single factory girl in Hook, New Jersey...until tall, broad-shouldered hotness walks-or rather storms-into Jasmine's life. Sarge's return shouldn't affect her this way. He's her best friend's much younger kid brother, and the kind of rough, gritty, sexiness Jasmine has no right to taste for herself. Even if he lets her.
But lust is a blinding, insatiable force. And when it crashes, it will take both Sarge and Jasmine down with it...
Amazon | | Goodreads
There's an event-wide giveaway going! TONS of books and goodies!
Don't forget to enter ---> HERE!