Hi guys! I hope you’re all excited for Christmas. I am! But then I’m part writer, part big kid :) If there’s two things that can get me in the Christmas spirit it’s music and movies, and here are my top ten…
2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Of course I love the Frank Sinatra version. It’s classic. But I also love the version by Digital Daggers. It’s got a slightly haunting twist to it that’s lovely.
3. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree. I’ve loved this song since I first watched Home Alone when I was a child. I have fond memories of dancing around the living room with my mum to this one.
4. Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade. It’s a classic and no Xmas playlist is right without it. It puts me in a Christmassy mood every time.
5. I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard. Another classic Christmas tune that takes me right back to my childhood!
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas. I love Tim Burton and this to me is his best film ever. Gothic Christmas with stunning music and crazy characters. Love it!
2. The Muppet Christmas Carol. Gets me in the Christmas spirit every single time and a must watch for me every year. It’s funny, it’s Christmassy and it takes me right back to my childhood.
3. The Santa Clause. I still remember going to the movies to see this Tim Allen movie with my mum when I was a kid. It really captures the magic of Christmas, the butterflies in your belly feeling that unfortunately disappears as you grow up (until you have kids!). It’s a must watch too.
4. The Shop Around the Corner. I love Jimmy Stewart and this is one of my favourite movies ever. If you love the golden oldies you should definitely add it to your Christmas list.
5. It’s a Wonderful Life. Of course this is on my list. I’d be surprised if it wasn’t on nearly everyone’s favourite Christmas movie lists :) #loveJimmyStewart
A cocky bartender. A sassy pin-up girl. Hot romance and Revenge Interrupted. #SparksFly
Rain’s lifelong regret is having left her sister Darcy alone years ago with a guardian who turned out to be abusive. So when Darcy’s boyfriend publicly humiliates her in a cruel way, Rain’s overprotective instincts kick in and she follows him to Club 39—where she meets a guy who just might be her perfect match.
The chemistry between Rain and Craig is explosive, but Rain is out for revenge, and refuses to be sidetracked by flirtation. As things between them heat up, she’ll have to make a heartbreaking choice between giving in to the man of her dreams or putting her sister’s happiness first….
Amazon | Goodreads
There's an event-wide giveaway going! TONS of books and goodies!
Don't forget to enter ---> HERE!