James has always found Olivia bewitchingly attractive, but what kind of gentleman takes up with his best friend's sister? Not that he's thinking particularly gentlemanly thoughts when she appears on his exploratory trip-three hundred miles from home!-and incites a tavern fight. No matter what the devil she's doing there, it's his duty to see her safely back to her family. But how safe will she be when every starlit night brings wicked temptation . . . ?
Amazon | All Romance | Book Depository | BAM | Goodreads
Lady Olivia’s 5 Tips for Snagging Your Man
1. Start a tavern brawl. This one’s risky, but it does give your guy the chance to flex some muscle, defend your honor, and prove he’s hero material. Be sure to tend to his wounds afterward. You’re probably going to need to peek beneath his shirt for bruises…
2. Embrace your inner Cleopatra. The famous Egyptian queen went after what
3. Indulge in sensuous treats together. Eat a decadent dessert (like a warm, frosted, cinnamon bun) in front of him. Give him a bite, then lick your fingers. Note: Do NOT worry about calories. Not even for one second.
4. Go skinny-dipping with him. All you need is a hot summer night, a cool lake, and a starlit sky. No swimsuit necessary. Pro tip: Just beware of security cameras.
5. Let him see who you really are. If he’s the right man for you, you won’t have to try all that hard to win his affections. Be true to yourself and he’ll soon realize how special you are and how good the two of you are together.
Find Anne Online
a Rafflecopter giveaway